Always start by signing in, to ensure you have access to all the resources and services you're entitled to.
- Signing in gives access to:
- borrowing details: loans, due dates, requests, fines
- favourites: saved items, saved searches
- Request and ILL options
- online access to full text
- Single sign-on provides access through your MyTRENT login.
- If you don't sign in through MyTRENT, you can still search, but you'll have limited access (no full text).
Filters provide options to limit the items you find. There are many options, such as:
- "Available Online" or "Available in Trent Library" (physical item)
- "Peer-Reviewed Journals"
- "Books & eBooks"
- publication dates, journal titles, subjects, etc.
Get the Full Text
If it's online, you'll see "Available Online". Click it to see links to the item.
- Most of our material is online.
If it's a physical item in the library, it say's "Available at Bata Library" or "Available at Durham Library". Get the call number to find it on the shelves. (Or Request it.)