Steps to Finding Articles
- Select an appropriate index from a Subject Guide or the Databases A-Z page.
- Search the index using effective keyword search strategies. Try several different searches.
- Examine the citations provided by the index, to determine which ones are useful.
- Check for access to the article online from the citation, using a direct link or .
- If the article is not available online, search for the journal in the Library Catalogue to see if it's on the shelves in print.
- You might also find references to articles in the bibliographies of other articles or textbooks. Then use the E-Journals A-Z link and/or the Library Catalogue to find the journals.